Dr. Daniel Lange M.D.
Urologist1701 E College Ave Bloomington IL, 61704
Dr. Daniel Lange is a urologist practicing in Bloomington, IL. Dr. Lange specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1997
Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville 1996
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 1997
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Daniel Lange M.D.'s Practice location
Bloomington, IL 61704Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Lange M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lange
- Are There Effective Treatments For Genital Herpes?
While there is no cure for genital herpes, there are several treatments that may be effective in providing relief for symptoms. Treatment is not only aimed at relieving symptoms but also helps to reduce the frequency of outbreaks. Certain treatments may even reduce the chances of transmitting...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- What is a Prostate Biopsy?
A prostate biopsy is a surgical procedure that is used to remove a sample of a suspicious tissue from your prostate for further examination analysis. The prostate is a tiny, walnut-shaped gland found in men's reproductive system. This gland's major function is to produce a fluid that nourishes the...
- Dr. Benjamin J Leak M.D.1401 Eastland Dr Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Scott Christopher Morgan M.D.1701 E COLLEGE AVE BLOOMINGTON IL 61704
- Dr. Mariano Villalon Tolentino M.D.1701 E COLLEGE AVE BLOOMINGTON IL 61704
- Dr. Vicken S Chalian M.D.1401 Eastland Dr Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Samuel Anthony Grampsas M.D.405 Kays Dr Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Thomas B Kulb M.D.,1401 Eastland Dr Bloomington IL 61701