Dr. Michael K Burns MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology450 Sutter St #932 San Francisco CA, 94108
Dr. Michael Burns is a dermatologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Burns specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Burns diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1987
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Varicose Veins
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Fungal Infection
- Nail Fungus
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Cold Sores
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Dermatology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Michael K Burns MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94108Get Direction
Dr. Michael K Burns MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burns
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Rubra?
Heat rash is a skin condition that occurs when sweat ducts get blocked deeper below the skin surface. It mostly occurs when the weather conditions are hot and humid. The condition prevents the sweat produced from escaping and this leads to irritation of the skin.What is miliaria rubra?There are...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ingrown Hairs
It is important to realize that hair ingrowth is not a disease looking for a cure; rather, it is a condition that can be prevented if we dutifully stick to natural DIY remedies in the cozy comfort of our bedroom or boudoir. Perhaps the glaring exceptions would be vaginal or scrotal ingrowths that...
- What Are Pimples: Causes and How to Get Rid of Them
What are pimples?Pimples, also known as "spots", "acne", or "zits", are inflammation of the skin or small skin lesions that are caused when excessive oil in the skin gets trapped in the pores.The oil glands of the skin get clogged and become infected. This clogging results in the formation of...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Patrick Bitter, Sr.450 Sutter Street San Francisco California 94108
- Dr. Rupa Badlani M.D.1701 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Miller M.D.2324 SACRAMENTO ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94115
- Mr. Leslie Hilger MD2241 Central Ave Alameda CA 94501
- Dr. Richard G Glogau M D350 Parnassus Avenue San Francisco CA 94117
- Dr. Jeffrey H Binstock MD535 Miller Ave Mill Valley CA 94941