Dr. Dennis Michael Styne M.D.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Dennis Styne is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Styne specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1971
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Childhood obesity: time for action, not complacency.
- Role of hypothalamic-pituitary axis in EGF action on maturation of adrenal gland in fetal rhesus monkey in vivo.
- Childhood and adolescent obesity. Prevalence and significance.
- A practical approach to the diagnosis of growth hormone (GH) deficiency in
- A plea for prevention.
- The regulation of pubertal growth.
- Puberty, obesity and ethnicity.
- Benefits of an insulin dosage calculation device for adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Obesity in childhood: what's activity got to do with it?
- Body composition and water compartment measurements in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Review of the 2nd Annual World Congress on the Insulin Resistance Syndrome.
- Insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) and IGF-binding proteins in the developing rhesus monkey.
- Drug treatment in precocious puberty.
- The 4th International Congress on the Insulin Resistance Syndrome.
- Serum insulin-like growth factor 1 concentrations in the developing rhesus monkey.
- Birth Defects
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Yale New Haven Hosp, Pediatrics; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- UCSD-Kaiser San Diego
Dr. Dennis Michael Styne M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Dennis Michael Styne M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Styne
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Mr. Ulhas Mahabala Nadgir MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Dr. Sobha Kollipara MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Francis Hoe MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Floyd l Culler iii MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Mr. Bagher Mohamad Sheikholislam MD5301 F Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Andrew Alan Bremer M.D., PHD2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817