Dr. Zoilo O Lansang M.D.
Family Practitioner985524 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE, 68198
Dr. Zoilo Lansang is a family practitioner practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Lansang specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lansang possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Zoilo O Lansang M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
BROOKINGS, SD 57006Get Direction
Dr. Zoilo O Lansang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lansang
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Dr. Jason Michael Patera M.D.983075 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Michael A Sitorius MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Ivan G Abdouch MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Elisabeth L Backer MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. William H Hay MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. William Fay Esplin D.O.983075 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198