Dr. Neha Vyas is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Vyas specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Dr. Neha Vyas M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32827Get Direction
Dr. Neha Vyas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Dr. Ajuah O Davis MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Matthew Maximilian Feldt D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Douglas S Kerr MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Sumana Narasimhan MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Michaela Koontz MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Roy J Kim M.D.9500 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44195