Dr. Dee beng Ko Lim M.D.
Family Practitioner9675 Monte Vista Ave Suite B Montclair CA, 91763
Dr. Dee beng Lim is a family practitioner practicing in Montclair, CA. Dr. Lim specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lim possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Changes in the central dopaminergic systems in the streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.
- A small peptide derived from Flt-1 (VEGFR-1) functions as an angiogenic inhibitor.
- Impairments of learning and memory following intracerebroventricular administration of AF64A in rats.
- Changes in the glutamate release and uptake of cerebellar cells in perinatally nicotine-exposed rat pups.
- Risperidone and megacolon.
- Ketamine associated psychedelic effects and dependence.
- Effects of bicuculline on [3H]SR 95531 binding in discrete regions of rat brains.
- Trihexyphenidyl enhances physostigmine prophylaxis against soman poisoning in guinea pigs.
- Effects of I.C.V. administration of ethylcholine aziridinium (AF64A) on the
- Effects of acute and subacute cocaine administration on the CNS dopaminergic system in Wistar-Kyoto and spontaneously hypertensive rats: II. Dopamine receptors.
- Effects of acute and subacute cocaine administration on the CNS dopaminergic system in Wistar-Kyoto and spontaneously hypertensive rats: I. Levels of dopamine and metabolites.
- Effects of acute and subacute cocaine administration on the CNS dopaminergic system in Wistar-Kyoto and spontaneously hypertensive rats: III. Dopamine uptake.
- Effects of picrotoxin treatment on GABAA receptor supramolecular complexes in rat brain.
- Effects of diisopropylfluorophosphate on brain acetylcholinesterase, butyrylcholinesterase, and neurotoxic esterase in rats.
- Comparative studies of muscarinic and dopamine receptors in three strains of rat.
- Bicuculline up-regulation of GABAA receptors in rat brain.
- Binding characteristics of t-[35S]butylbicyclophosphorothionate in discrete brain regions of rats made tolerant to and dependent on pentobarbital.
- Effects of acute and subacute administration of bicuculline on dopamine and muscarinic receptors in rat brain.
- Toxicity study of continuous administration of physostigmine salicylate.
- Prevention of soman toxicity after the continuous administration of physostigmine.
- Quantitative assessment of tolerance development to diisopropylfluorophosphate.
- Evidence for the involvement of presynaptic cholinergic functions in tolerance to diisopropylfluorophosphate.
- Changes in ACh levels in the rat brain during subacute administration of diisopropylfluorophosphate.
- Correlation of muscarinic receptor density and acetylcholinesterase activity in repeated DFP-treated rats after the termination of DFP administration.
- Variability of neurotoxicity of and lack of tolerance to the anticholinesterases soman and sarin in the rat.
- Effect of acute and chronic cholinesterase inhibition with diisopropylfluorophosphate on muscarinic, dopamine, and GABA receptors of the rat striatum.
- Diisopropylfluorophosphate and GABA synaptic function: effect on levels, enzymes, release and uptake in the rat striatum.
- Effects of diisopropylfluorophosphate (DFP) on renal function in the rat.
- Assessment of diisopropylfluorophosphate (DFP) toxicity and tolerance in rats.
- The first human case of Clinostomum complanatum (Trematoda: Clinostomidae) infection in Korea.
- Responses to N-methyl-D-aspartate and kainic acid in cerebellar granule cells of lead-exposed rat pups.
- Effects of chronic lead exposure on glutamate release and uptake in cerebellar
Dr. Dee beng Ko Lim M.D.'s Practice location
Montclair, CA 91763Get Direction
Dr. Dee beng Ko Lim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lim
- James c.
Dr. Dee Lim.
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.5475 Walnut Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Kamelia Kashani DO400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Kevin J. Mielke DO10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Stuart M.D.440 W Foothill Blvd Glendora CA 91741
- Dr. Roberta Nieto MD1770 N Orange Grove Ave Pomona CA 91767