Dr. Lettie Marie Burgett MD
Pediatrician855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Suite 103 Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Board-certified in pediatrics, Dr. Lettie Burgett graduated from the University of Rochester before earning her MD at Harvard University, followed by internship and residency training in Pediatrics at ...
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1975
Harvard Medical School 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
Dr. Lettie Marie Burgett MD's Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Lettie Marie Burgett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burgett
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 N Garfield Ave Monterey Park CA 91754
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Meada Pakour M.D.3671 W 6th St Los Angeles CA 90020
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249