Dr. Steven B. Cancell, DPM, FACFAS
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery3 cooper plaza 408 Camden NJ, 08103
Dr. Steven Cancell is a podiatric surgeon at Cooper University Medical Center in Cherry Hill, Sewell , & camden NJ. Dr. Cancell specializes in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Cancell diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
NYCPM DPM 1990
American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Foot Surgery (Podiatric Surgery)
Dr. Steven B. Cancell, DPM, FACFAS's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Attending Surgeon Cooper University Hospital 2016 - Present
- Attending Surgeon Virtua Hospital 2004 - Present
- Associate clinical professor of surgery Rowen Medical School at Cooper 2016 - Present
- President 2004 New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- Residents Choice Award 2010 Virtua
- American college Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
Professional Society Memberships
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
Teaching and speaking
- Resident and student training of foot and ankle surgery
Favorite Place to Vacation
Hobbies / Sports
- Fishing , spending time with family
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Steven B. Cancell, DPM, FACFAS's Practice location
Camden, NJ 08103Get Direction
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe for Diabetes Patients?
The consumption of sugar has always been something to talk about. It is not healthy, helps people to gain weight, causes diabetes, affects the brain, and other things. But, the biggest problem is people don’t know how to control the amount of sugar they intake. While sugar is something that's very...
- The Best Anti-Aging Tips
Experts in the field of anti-aging believe that it is never too late to start the anti-aging essentials. Although it is not very obvious, the skin actually starts aging by mid-20's. The major factors that really make a difference for the killing looks are genes, daily skin routine, and sun...
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- What Is a Brain Aneurysm?
A small, balloon-shaped bulge on the wall of the blood vessels that supply blood to the brain is referred to as a brain aneurysm. These are weak spots in the walls of the blood vessels that get filled with blood. In most cases, aneurysms appear in the blood vessels at the base of the brain. These...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Dr. Fred Birnbaum DPM1950 Street Rd Bensalem PA 19020
- Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella DPM716 W GERMANTOWN PIKE EAST NORRITON PA 19403
- Dr. Sheldon Jeffrey Siegel DPM, FACFAS3554 Hulmeville Rd Bensalem PA 19020
- Samuel Quartey DPM6100 Jefferson street Philadelphia Pa 19151
- Dr. Joseph Megara, III DPM204 Grove Ave Ste. G Thorofare NJ 08086
- Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.931 E Haverford Road Bryn Mawr PA 19010