Dr. Charles Gregory Lockhart M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon8220 Meadowbridge Rd Mob I, Suite 306 Mechanicsville VA, 23116
Dr. Charles Lockhart is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Mechanicsville, VA. Dr. Lockhart specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Lockhart typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1977
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 1977
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- A hybrid technique: video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) pulmonary resections for community-based surgeons.
- Outcomes of a hybrid technique for video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) pulmonary resection in a community setting.
- Selective preoperative evaluation for possible N2 disease in carcinoma of the lung.
- Detection of antibody to carcinoembryonic antigen by the hemolytic plaque assay.
- A different HMO.
- Treatment of the ruptured abdominal aorta.
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, General Surgery
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Charles Gregory Lockhart M.D.'s Practice location
Mechanicsville, VA 23116Get Direction
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23602Get Direction
Dr. Charles Gregory Lockhart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lockhart
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Mr. Gundars Janis Katlaps MD1200 E Broad St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Mohammed A Quader MD1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Mark R Bladergroen M.D.5875 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Joseph James Zocco M.D.7101 Jahnke Rd Richmond VA 23225
- Dr. Daniel Giunway Tang M.D.1200 E Broad St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Derek R Brinster M.D.1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298