Dr. Mohammed Saeed Aldosari M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry411 Laurel St Suite 3310 Des Moines IA, 50314
Dr. Mohammed Aldosari practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Aldosari evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Aldosari seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Mohammed Saeed Aldosari M.D.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Saeed Aldosari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aldosari
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Patricia M Al-adsani MD3900 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines IA 50312
- Dr. Joyce A Vista wayne MD1750 48th St Des Moines IA 50310
- Dr. Randall Allen Kavalier DO1003 Grand Avenue West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Truce T. Ordona MD1301 Center St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Deanna Book Boesen M.D.3408 Woodland Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Stephen R Mandler D.O.2116 GRAND AVE DES MOINES IA 50312