Dr. Julia Rosebush is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Lithonia, GA. Dr. Rosebush specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Julia C Rosebush D.O.'s Practice location
Lithonia, GA 30058Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60637Get Direction
Dr. Julia C Rosebush D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Are There Any Complications of Mumps?
What Can Make Me Think That My Baby Is Having Complications?Mumps develop a row of inflammations in the different parts of your child’s body. The intensity of the condition varies and the age of your child plays a pivotal role here. Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) may occur on the 6-8th...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Dr. John G Long MD993 F Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Steven Lewis Shore MD993 F Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Evan J Anderson M.D.675 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Lilly Hsi chih Immergluck Other75 Piedmont Ave Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Frank E Berkowitz MD49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Craig Andrew Shapiro M.D2015 Uppergate Drive Atlanta GA 30322