Dr. Francis Clark is an ophthalmologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Clark specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Clark can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Clark can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1986
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Mercy Catholic Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Vanderbilt University
Dr. Francis J Clark MD's Practice location
HATBORO, PA 19040Get Direction
Dr. Francis J Clark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
Excellent Eye Doctor.
- Thomas c.
Dr. Francis Clark.
Dr. francis clark- the best!!!.
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- Dr. Mark F. Pyfer M.D.1330 Powell St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair M.D.200 East State Street Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Susan Hughes, MD M.D. FACS1765 Springsdale Rd. Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Scott M Goldstein M.D.319 2nd Street Pike Southampton PA 18966
- Dr. Anastasia Traband M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Mitchell S. Fineman MD840 Walnut St Ste 1020 Philadelphia PA 19107