Dr. Marian Kennedy Schuda MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine3724 A Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH, 43214
Dr. Marian Schuda practices Geriatric Medicine in Columbus, OH. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Schuda works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1979
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Riverside Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Marian Kennedy Schuda MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43214Get Direction
Dr. Marian Kennedy Schuda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schuda
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Dr. Sheila Ann Faryman M.D.3535 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Mark Alan Buddie MD2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. James Glenn Fitkin M.D.2500 Corporate Exchange Drive Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Jeffrey William Milks MD68 N High St New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Parsons MD2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus OH 43231
- Mrs. Tanya Ruff Gure MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109