Dr. Shreekumar Vinekar practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Vinekar evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Vinekar seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1966
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Univ Hosp & Clinics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Hosp & Clinics, Psychiatry; Church Home Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Shreekumar S Vinekar MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shreekumar S Vinekar MD | Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shreekumar S Vinekar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vinekar
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Swapna N. Deshpande MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Haiwang Tang M.D.920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Smit Chauhan MD MPH920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Anne E Cuccio MD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Neelofar Lalani M.D.921 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. James R Allen MD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104