Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology400 Parnassus Ave Fl 8 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Richard Cuneo practices Neuropathology in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Cuneo studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1972
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cuneo
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- An Innovation in Alzheimer's That Is Still Under Used
In November 2017, Bill Gates announced his significant investment of 100 million USD to support the efforts in finding the drugs that could help to understand Alzheimer’s disease. Gates pointed out that this investment would help to fund the analysis of the massive amounts of data that has been...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.2850 TELEGRAPH AVE STE 110 BERKELEY CA 94705
- Dr. Gil D. Rabinovici MD350 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Ilkcan Cokgor M.D.1350 S Eliseo Dr Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Thanh Quoc Tran MD439 Ofarrell St San Francisco CA 94102