Dr. Matthew Rainey is an interventional radiologist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Rainey specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. Matthew Coleman Rainey M.D.'s Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23551Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49525Get Direction
Norfolk, VA 23551Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Coleman Rainey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- Girl with Muscular Dystrophy Undergoes Surgery to Restore Smile
A seven year old girl, Carla Hughes, in Ireland with facial paralysis due to Muscular Dystrophy (MD) has recently undergone a surgery to restore her smile. The surgery that was performed was groundbreaking because of the way it was done and because of the disorder. MD is a degenerative disease that...
- Gabriel Mark Werder MD5544 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Harlan L Vingan MD5544 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Michael Ho MD5544 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Sanjay Patel M.D.736 Battlefield Blvd N Chesapeake VA 23320
- Ashishkumar Amritlal Vachhani MD110 Kingsley Ln Norfolk VA 23505
- Fayyaz Barodawala M.D.5544 Greenwich Road Virginia Beach VA 23462