Dr. Matthew Coleman Rainey M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology3264 N EVERGREEN DR NE GRAND RAPIDS MI, 49525
Dr. Matthew Rainey is an interventional radiologist practicing in GRAND RAPIDS, MI. Dr. Rainey specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Matthew Coleman Rainey M.D.'s Practice location
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49525Get Direction
Norfolk, VA 23551Get Direction
- Telemedicine for Parkinson's Disease Care
Telemedicine is defined as a means of telecommunication to help treat and diagnose patients. Within recent years, telemedicine has become increasingly popular. It was just around fifty years ago that some hospitals began to work on various cases of trying out this method of treatment delivery. With...
- As Multiple Sclerosis Urgency Increases, Prices Are Projected to Rise
Access to affordable health care has been a fundamental question for all developed nations, and remains particularly relevant to the United States today. It is crucial that patients with chronic or life-threatening illnesses have continuous access to quality health care, and that the cost of that...
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- Fitness Buff with Multiple Sclerosis Creates Suspension Class at YMCA
Research shows that exercise does more than ward off disease. It also helps to alleviate pain, fatigue, and weakness associated with neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis (MS). However, finding the right type of exercise can be rather difficult. ...
- Inspirational Buckeye Fan with Muscular Dystrophy Scores the Final Touchdown
Jacob Jarvis is an Ohio State fan, and he suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy. He is also the player on the Ohio State football team who made the winning touchdown in Ohio State’s 2017 spring game. Good things do happen, and when Jacob made the score, the entire team mobbed him in the end...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Rajeev Deveshwar M.D.25 MICHIGAN ST NE STE 6100 GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Jarrod J. Macfarlane D.O.3264 N EVERGREEN DR NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49525
- Jay Morrow MD, PHD3264 N Evergreen Dr Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Bryan R Mustert MD3264 N Evergreen Dr Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Jeffrey S Vanerp MD3264 N Evergreen Dr Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Matthew Craig Peterson M.D.21 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503