Dr. Srikanth Padma is a general surgeon practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Padma specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Padma provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Osmania Medical College 1988
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Colon Polyps
Dr. Srikanth Padma MD's Practice location
Fayetteville, NC 28314Get Direction
Slayton, MN 56172Get Direction
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741Get Direction
Dr. Srikanth Padma MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- Dr. Joel I Horowitz MD1841 Quiet Cv Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Joel Robert Brockmeyer MD300 Hospital Rd DDEAMC Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Dezarae Leto DO139 Pennmark Pl Fayetteville North Carolina 28301
- Dr. Brenda Judith Alcover-ballard MDGeneral Surgery Clinic Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Kelly Marie Van fossen D.O.513 Owen Dr Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Ravinder Kumar Annamaneni MD4140 Ferncreek Dr Fayetteville NC 28314