Dr. Christine Schmerge is a pediatrician practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Schmerge is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Schmerge diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Schmerge can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Northeast Ohio Medical University Medical
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 2010
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Nationwide Children's Hospital 2013
- Ohio State University Medical Center 2011
Dr. Christine Ann Schmerge M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Christine Ann Schmerge M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schmerge
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO1000 Oakland Dr Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD5781 Dee Drive Hillard Ohio 43026
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD17853 State Route 31N Marysville Ohio 43040
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Robert Charles Lamonte M.D.3720 Ridge Mill Dr Hilliard OH 43026