Dr. Juan Munoz-gonzalez is an internist practicing in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Munoz-gonzalez specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Munoz-gonzalez provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences 2009
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Urinary Tract Infection
Dr. Juan C Munoz-gonzalez MD's Practice location
Fredericksburg, VA 22408Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Juan C Munoz-gonzalez MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Juan C Munoz-gonzalez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Lisa Jane Sarber M.D.4407 Lafayette Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22408
- Dr. Lisa King M.D.10514 Wakeman Dr Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Dr. Yared A. Gebreyesus M.D.2146 Jefferson Davis Hwy Stafford VA 22554
- Mr. Timothy A Powell MD1129 Heatherstone Dr Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Dr. Ahmed Tariq Butt M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Daniel William Woodford MD121 Courthouse Ln Bowling Green VA 22427