Dr. Paul Meyer is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Meyer specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Meyer typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- AN IMPROVED FTA TEST FOR SYPHILIS, THE ABSORPTION PROCEDURE (FTA-ABS).
- [Compensation in leg length inequality with orthopedic shoe measures].
- [Family environment and dental health disparities among urban children in Burkina Faso].
- Antigenic relationships of 14 treponemes demonstrated by immunofluorescence.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dr. Paul E Meyer MD's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57108Get Direction
Dr. Paul E Meyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meyer
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Verlyn J Nykamp M.D.1500 W 22nd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. David Michael Maziarz M.D.317 Saint Francis Dr Greenville SC 29601
- Dr. Keung Ung M.D.2601 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Steven J. Feldhaus M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Peter A Andreone MD4520 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Lewis C Ofstein MD4520 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108