Dr. Kimberly Amelia Minick DC
Chiropractor | Occupational Health191 E Main St Canton GA, 30114
Dr. Kimberly Minick is a Chiropractor practicing in Canton, GA. Dr. Minick specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Minick seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kimberly Amelia Minick DC's Practice location
Canton, GA 30114Get Direction
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Audie George Klingler DC203 Greene St Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Jay Michael Kennedy D.C.808 Diamond St Berlin PA 15530
- Dr. Steven Michael Bollinger DC1 Grand Central Park Keyser WV 26726
- Dr. Teal Leigh Tritapoe D.C.203 Greene Street Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Lawrence Irwin Thorpe DC240 Center Street Meyersdale PA 15552
- Dr. Tom Lowman M.D.536 S Main St Keyser WV 26726