Dr. Kimberly Minick is a Chiropractor practicing in Canton, GA. Dr. Minick specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Minick seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kimberly Amelia Minick DC's Practice location
Canton, GA 30114Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Amelia Minick DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Jay Michael Kennedy D.C.808 Diamond St Berlin PA 15530
- Dr. Audie George Klingler DC203 Greene St Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Steven Michael Bollinger DC1 Grand Central Park Keyser WV 26726
- Dr. Kristina Noel Backenstose DC191 E Main St Canton GA 30114
- Dr. Bradley Garrett Fairman D.C.537 Main St Berlin PA 15530
- Dr. Robert J Bechter D.C.14315 National Highway Cumberland MD 21502