Dr. Kevin P Norton D.O.
Family Practitioner19 W Main St Suite C Maple Shade NJ, 08052
Dr. Kevin Norton is a family practitioner practicing in Maple Shade, NJ. Dr. Norton specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Norton possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Chestnut Hill Hosp, Family Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Kevin P Norton D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Kevin P Norton D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Norton
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Dr. Bruce R Elwell DO7980 State Route 12 Barneveld NY 13304
- Dr. Cheryl C Mattern M.D.295 W Main St Ilion NY 13357
- Dr. Lucien D Catania MD1656 Champlin Ave Utica NY 13502
- Dr. Nancy Janik D.O.19 W Main St Maple Shade NJ 08052
- Dr. Wade T Hunt M.D.1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. Irena Kokot MD8411 Seneca Tpke New Hartford NY 13413