Dr. Tyler Carllee is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Carllee specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Carllee tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Tyler Lewis Carllee M.D.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Tyler Lewis Carllee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Neil P. Sheth MD2001 Vail Ave Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Shadley Schiffern MD1915 Randolph Road Charlotte North Carolina 28207
- Dr. R. Glenn Gaston M.D.1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Robert Sproul MD2001 VAIL AVE CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. John Kent Ellington MD, MS2001 Vail Ave Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Bryan Jeffrey Loeffler MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207