Dr. Peter Fliss is an anesthesiologist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Fliss ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Fliss also might help manage pain after an operation.
- University of Mississippi Medical Center Program
Peter Michael Fliss D.O.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
BEMIDJI, MN 56601Get Direction
Peter Michael Fliss D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatments to Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common type of sleep apnea wherein the affected person experiences brief breathing pauses during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The partial or complete blockage of the airway is caused by the relaxation of the throat muscles, allowing the tongue and the...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Matthew John Mazurek MD1300 ANNE ST NW BEMIDJI MN 56601
- Dr. Kimberly Danyel Mclaughlin MD1300 ANNE ST NW BEMIDJI MN 56601
- Dr. Maxwell Gessner MD1611 Anne St Nw Bemidji MN 56601
- Dr. William Boyd Wood MD1233 34th St Nw Bemidji MN 56601
- Dr. Joan A. Vansloun MD1233 34TH ST NW BEMIDJI MN 56601
- Dr. Joni K. Dreith MD1300 ANNE STREET NW BEMIDJI MN 56601