Dr. Jeffrey Jensen is a Chiropractor practicing in Riverton, UT. Dr. Jensen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jensen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jeffrey Simon Jensen D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Jeffrey Simon Jensen D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Aaron M. Bell D.C.1142 East Murray Holladay Road Salt Lake City Utah 84117
- Dr. Joseph Ross Stockwell D.C.10714 S Jordan Gtwy South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. Matthew Ramirez D.C141 E. 5600 S. Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Jeff Brown1425 South State St Orem UT 84097
- Dr. John O Meadors DC141 E 5600 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Chad Ryan Adams D.C.968 W. South Jordan Parkway South Jordan UT 84095