Dr. William Dale Franks MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery411 Laurel St Des Moines IA, 50314
Dr. William Franks is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Franks specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. William Dale Franks MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50312Get Direction
Dr. William Dale Franks MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Franks
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Dr. Lee Abramsohn D.O.2425 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. David Lawrence Robbins M.D., D.D.S.5901 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Cody A Koch MD, PHD4855 Mills Civic Pkwy #100 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Brenton B Koch MD4855 Mills Civic Pkwy #100 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Douglas Scott Parks M.D.6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Bryan Lee Folkers D.O.761 Knolls Ct West Des Moines IA 50265