Carla Mcwilliams PT, DPT
Physical Therapist605 E J St Suite 200 Forest City IA, 50436
Carla Mcwilliams is a physical therapist practicing in Forest City, IA. Carla Mcwilliams specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Carla Mcwilliams can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Carla Mcwilliams will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Carla Mcwilliams PT, DPT's Practice location
Forest City, IA 50436Get Direction
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Robin Frances Charlson DPT1144 Hwy 69 N Forest City IA 50436
- Kirsten L Nickel DPT605 E J ST FOREST CITY IA 50436
- Lisa Kay Stutzman MPT115 N Mill St Lake Mills IA 50450
- Ms. Mallory Jo Swenson DPT605 E J St Forest City IA 50436
- Mrs. Myrna Rae Van de walle PHYSICAL THERAPIST9184 265th St Clear Lake IA 50428
- Duane A Hermen PT5 Teamquest Way Clear Lake IA 50428