Dr. Ronald Sheppard is a Chiropractor practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Sheppard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sheppard seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ronald G Sheppard DC's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46250Get Direction
Dr. Ronald G Sheppard DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheppard
- Jan j.
A True Miracle Worker!.
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Chukwuemeka K. Chidebelu-Eze418 East 30th Street Indianapolis Indiana 46005
- Dr. Todd A. McDougle D.C.14074 TRADE CENTER DR FISHERS IN 46038
- Dr. Matthew Ferris D.C.16095 Prosperity Drive Noblesville Indiana 46060
- Dr. Christopher Hyde D.C.5650 W 86th St Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Charbel Harb D.C.6330 East 75th Street Indianapolis IN 46250
- Taylor Helms11580 Overlook Dr. Fishers IN 46037