Dr. Neil Ghushe M.D.
Surgeon1 Medical Center Dr Dhmc - General Surge Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Neil Ghushe is a general surgeon practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Ghushe specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Ghushe provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- University of Rochester Medical Center, NY, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Fellow:Surgical Critical Care 2008
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellow:General Surgery 2011
Dr. Neil Ghushe M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Neil Ghushe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghushe
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- Dr. John W. Gorechlad M.D.234 E 149th St Bronx NY 10451
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gormley M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Meredith Jane Sorensen M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Christopher Eric Simpkins M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Eric D Martin M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Sarah Billmeier MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756