Dr. Praveen Jinnur MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1702 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND, 58103
Dr. Praveen Jinnur practices Pulmonology in Rochester, MN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Jinnur manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Praveen Jinnur MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Praveen Jinnur MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jinnur
- Pulse Oximeter Use for Patients with COPD
Pulse oximeters measure the pulse rate of an individual, which is usually marked by a small heart. This is the first number that appears while using a pulse oximeter. It also measures the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood within pulsating vessels. This determines the level of oxygen...
- Is Legionnaires' Disease a Serious Medical Condition?
Legionella bacteriaLegionnaires' disease is a type of pneumonia that is in its most severe form. The disease occurs due to a bacterial infection caused by a bacteria called legionella and mainly results in the inflammation of the lungs. The bacteria are known to thrive commonly in areas such as...
- What is Acute Bronchitis?
What is Bronchitis?We often run under weather catching a flu or a cold that stays on for a couple of days to weeks, after which we normally get back to normal. However, sometimes even a small infection of cold or flu, could turn into a bronchitis infection causing much disturbance to your normal...
- Recent Study Evaluates Venous Blood Clot Risk in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Children with cystic fibrosis may be at risk of developing what's called a venous thromboembolism. This is essentially a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of the body, most often in the lower legs. These clots can be extremely dangerous because they can dislodge and travel to vital organs,...
- How Cystic Fibrosis Progresses in Patients
CF is an inherited disease that progresses throughout a patient’s life. Progression can occur when the thick and sticky mucus that accumulates within the body triggers inflammation and scarring in multiple different organs, thus leading to permanent damage. Unfortunately, many CF symptoms and...
- Couple Raising Awareness of Cystic Fibrosis
When Anne and Mike Preston began their plans to start a family, they went to a doctor to run tests just as a precaution. Anne’s test results came back that she was a carrier of cystic fibrosis (CF), but she was told not to worry because her husband would have to be a carrier as well. The chances...
- Jaise Thekkan Poulose M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Michael S Briggs MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Karol Z Kremens M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Donald J Matthees MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Gwen Elizabeth Thompson MD3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Herman Ryan Sequeira M.D.1702 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND 58103