Dr. Gerald Morris is an internist practicing in Tucson, Arizona. Dr. Morris specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Morris provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Saint George's University MD, MPH 2007
American Board of Internal Medicine
- Arizona Medical Association
- Saint Michael\'s Medical Center
- School of Health and Medical Sciences - Seton Hall University
Professional Society Memberships
- Arizona Medical Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Martial Arts, Tennis, Basketball
Favorite professional publications
- Consultant Journal
Dr. Gerald E. Morris, MD, MPH's Practice location
Tucson, Arizona 85741Get Direction
Marana, AZ 85653Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gerald E. Morris, MD, MPH | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gerald E. Morris, MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morris
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Fred P. Mendoza MD6367 E Tanque Verde Road Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Ives de Chazal MD1951 North Wilmot Road Tucson Arizona 85712
- M. David Ben-Asher4733 N. 1st Avenue Tuscon Arizona 85718-5610
- Dr. Valerie Matthew MD5301 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Sassan Momtazbakhsh MD7383 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Robert Bruce Leff M.D.1200 N. El Dorado Place Tucson AZ 85715