Dr. David B Johnson MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology818 N Emporia St Suite 403 Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. David Johnson is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Johnson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Internal Medicine
Dr. David B Johnson MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
SCOTTSBLUFF, NE 69361Get Direction
Dr. David B Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Dr. Nassim H Nabbout M.D.3243 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Hazem Edmond El-osta MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Dennis F Moore MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Quoc V Truong MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Shaker R Dakhil MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Michael W Cannon MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214