Dr. Don B Blakeslee M.D. is a top Doctor in Toccoa, GA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Don B Blakeslee M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Don B Blakeslee M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Don B Blakeslee M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Toccoa, GA, Dr. Don B Blakeslee M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Like it or not, telemedicine is here: making it work for us.
- Treatment of radiation- and chemotherapy-induced stomatitis.
- Hypothyroidism following radiotherapy for head and neck cancer.
- A device for the intraoperative identification of the recurrent laryngeal nerve in piglets.
- Nasal polyps: a manifestation of allergy?
- Aggressive paranasal sinus ossifying fibroma.
- Hereditary carcinoma syndromes associated with benign head and neck tumors.
- The changing picture of facial fractures. 5-Year review.
- Evaluation of head and neck cancer patients. A national survey.
- Lymphoscintigraphy of the neck.
- An optimal choice: home intravenous hydration after tonsillectomy.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Dr. Don B Blakeslee M.D.'s Practice location
Toccoa, GA 30577Get Direction
WEST POINT, NY 10996Get Direction
Dr. Don B Blakeslee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- The Low FODMAP Diet and Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Myths and Facts
Until now, it has been recognized that diet neither causes nor treats inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. However, specific diets have proven to be helpful in alleviating symptoms associated with these diseases. When considering this, it is important to...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Terminal?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Terminal?Do you know the survival rate for pancreatic cancer? Pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest diseases in the world, and it is a leading cause of death in the United States of America. Every year 45,000 cases of pancreatic cancer are diagnosed in the U.S. and around...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...