Dr. Curtis G. Tribble M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2500 N State St Division Of Cardioth Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Curtis Tribble is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Tribble specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Tribble typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1980
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Does a focal neurologic deficit contraindicate operation in a patient with endocarditis?
- Membranous tracheobronchial injury repaired with gastric serosal patch.
- Preservation of intercostal arteries during thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm surgery: a retrospective study.
- Spinal cord protection during aortic cross-clamping using retrograde venous perfusion.
- Hypothermic retrograde venous perfusion with adenosine cools the spinal cord and reduces the risk of paraplegia after thoracic aortic clamping.
- Retrograde venous perfusion with hypothermic saline and adenosine for protection of the ischemic spinal cord.
- Retrograde perfusion with a sodium channel antagonist provides ischemic spinal cord protection.
- Attenuation of lung reperfusion injury after transplantation using an inhibitor of nuclear factor-kappaB.
- The safety of combined cardiac and vascular operations: how much is too much?
- Influence of graft ischemia time on outcomes following lung transplantation.
- Retinoic acid enhances lung growth after pneumonectomy.
- Early intervention after severe oxygenation index elevation improves survival following lung transplantation.
- A technique for adequate coverage of the proximal suture line during abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.
- A long-term ventricular assist device utilizing a magnetic bearing system and implantable physiologic controller.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor up-regulation is associated with lung growth after lobectomy.
- Heart Problems, Heart Transplant
- University Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Curtis G. Tribble M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22908Get Direction
Dr. Curtis G. Tribble M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tribble
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Leon N Sykes M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Brian E Kogon M.D.2500 N STATE STREET JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Gerhard H Mundinger M.D.970 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Daniel J Dibardino M.D.2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Ronald Kennedy M.D.970 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Giorgio M Aru M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216