Kirsten M Andenas aligada M.A.
Audiologist4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Kirsten Andenas aligada is an audiologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Andenas aligada evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Andenas aligada takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kirsten M Andenas aligada M.A.'s Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
- What Is Inversion Therapy?
IntroductionInversion therapy is a kind of technique wherein an individual is suspended in an upside down position to stretch the spine and get relief from back pain. The theory of this therapy is that the body’s gravity is shifted in an inverted position and helps relieve pressure on the back...
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is the Xiphoid Process?
Introduction The xiphoid process is the smallest part or structure of the breastbone. The structure is made of cartilage at birth, but tends to develop into a bony structure when an individual reaches adulthood. It is situated from where the lower ribs are attached to the breastbone. The pointed end...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- John R Solan AU.D.4801 Veterans Drive Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Mary Katherine Moran MA4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Nickey S Martino M.S. CCC/A AUDIOLOGY4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- John Richard Warner CCC-A/FAAA4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Megan Lappin4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Sandy Lynn Peck AU.D.1011 10 1/2 Ave S Saint Cloud MN 56301