Dr. Peter Stasikelis is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Stasikelis specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Stasikelis tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1986
Texas A&M University, TX 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Complications of osteotomies in severe cerebral palsy.
- Fractures in adults at an institution for the developmentally disabled.
- Predictive value of intraoperative clubfoot radiographs on revision rates.
- Length changes in tibial osteotomy with angular correction.
- Function of children with myelodysplasia and lower extremity amputations.
- Cardiac screening in congenital spine disorders.
- Percutaneous epiphysiodesis of the lower extremity: a comparison of single- versus double-portal techniques.
- Calcaneocuboid joint subluxation after calcaneal lengthening for planovalgus foot deformity in children with cerebral palsy.
- CORR Insights: Apical and intermediate anchors without fusion improve Cobb angle and thoracic kyphosis in early-onset scoliosis.
- A modified Harrington technique for scoliosis.
- Distraction instrumentation outcomes in scoliosis.
- Surgical corrections in scoliosis: a meta-analysis.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Peter J. Stasikelis M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
Dr. Peter J. Stasikelis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stasikelis
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Jason William Folk M.D.727 Se Main St Simpsonville SC 29681
- Dr. Brian George Burnikel M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Stefan John Tolan M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Stephan Geoffrey Pill MD170 Kimel Park Drive Winston Salem NC 27114
- Dr. Obi Ugochukwu Osuji M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Beckish M.D.890 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605