Dr. Christopher Towe practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Towe treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
- Lung Transplant
- St. Louis Children's Hospital 2011
- Pediatric Pulmonary, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO 2014
Dr. Christopher Thomas Towe M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Thomas Towe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Can My Child Develop COPD?
Can COPD Develop in Children?By definition, COPD is a serious lung condition that has developed over a long period of time. Numerous studies explained that children cannot have COPD; however, the disease process can begin at a young age.One can observe the symptoms associated with COPD in a child,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...
- Bronchitis in Children
Children when they get a cold also tend to get a cough. In most of the cases, it occurs due to bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the trachea and bronchi. It is usually a mild illness that affects children.Having a child who is constantly getting a cold or having breathing problems...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Dr. Stuart Charles Sweet MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Kurtis Todd Sobush M. D.1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Ferdinand Louis Coste DO1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Gary M Albers MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Jessica N Boyd MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jessica Erin Pittman MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110