Butterman Dental PC
3949 E Arapahoe Rd #100
Centennial, CO 80122
Dr. Daniel Butterman is a general, cosmetic and implant dentist in Centennial, Colorado and has been providing modern, comprehensive dental care to our family of patients in the Arapahoe County community for over twenty-five years. He performs all aspects of cosmetic and general dentistry, including implants and root canal therapy and an emphasis in implant placement and restoration.
He is dedicated to providing individualized dental care for every patient and to deliver the best preventative and restorative care to help every patient have a healthy, beautiful smile for a lifetime.
Our conveniently located office uses the latest in modern technology, including digital x-rays, laser dentistry, same-day crowns, and intra-oral cameras. We are able to provide the best possible care in the most efficient way possible.
Our office is proud to offer comprehensive dental care to patients of all ages. Some of the dental services we provide are:
- General Dentistry: Teeth Cleanings, Exams, Sealants, Root Canals, Fillings, Crowns, Extractions, and more
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Invisalign, Gum Recontouring, and more
- Restorative Dentistry: Dentures and Partials, Bridges, Dental Implants, Same Day Dental Crowns, and more
- Sedation Dentistry: Nitrous Oxide and Oral Sedation
Learn More about Dr. Daniel Butterman, DDS
In 1994 he graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School and then went on to further his education by becoming a graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute where he was awarded the Mastership Certification by the International Dental Implant Association and the Fellowship Certification by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
As an experienced dental implant dentist, Dr. Butterman travels around the country lecturing about the latest implant placement and restoration technologies and other dentists to perform single-visit restorative dentistry.
Dr. Butterman is a member of the following organizations:
American Dental Association
Colorado Dental Association
Metropolitan Denver Dental Society
Butterman Dental PC
3949 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Centennial, CO 80122
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday: 8am - 5pm
Education and Training
University of Maryland - Baltimore College of Dental Surgery DDS 1994
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Mastership Certification International Dental Implant Association
- Fellowship Certification International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- General & Preventative
- Cosemtic Dentistry
- Family Pediatric Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry And Nitrous
- Laser Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Restorations/ Fillings
- Veneers / Laminates
- Endodontic - Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening
- Dentures & Removable Partial Dentures
- Implant And Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Colored Filings
- Cleaning And Check-ups
- Tooth Ache
- Bonding & Contouring
- Teeth Cleaning (prophylaxis)
- Dental Aesthetics - Smile Enhancement
- member American Dental Association
- member Colorado Dental Association
- member Metropolitan Dental Society
Dr. Daniel Gary Butterman DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel Gary Butterman DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel Gary Butterman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS677 S Federal Blvd Denver CO 80219
- Evin Worthington1565 Raleigh St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Christopher Baer D.M.D.9695 S Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. Daniel E. Esposito MD, DMD6179 S Balsam Way Littleton Colorado 80123
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS9981 N Washington St Denver CO 80229
- Richard J. Looze D.D.S22970 East Smoky Hill Road Aurora Colorado 80016