Dr. Francis Clifford Valentin M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)7575 5 Mile Rd Cincinnati OH, 45230
Dr. Francis Valentin is a physiatrist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Valentin is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Valentin focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Valentin can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1996
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1996
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Internal Medicine
- Christiana Care Health Servs Inc
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Francis Clifford Valentin M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45230Get Direction
Dr. Francis Clifford Valentin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valentin
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Mr. Douglas Rempe MPT, ATC, MED9419 Kenwood Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Angela Stillwagon DO53880 Carmichael Dr South Bend IN 46635
- Dr. Carl M Shapiro DO10475 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Joseph P Jacob MD1900 16th St Greeley CO 80631
- Dr. Jesse A. Portugal M.D.6200 Pfeiffer Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Phillip Pham DO234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219