Dr. Jonathan Figg is an internist practicing in Easton, PA. Dr. Figg specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Figg provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Jonathan Figg MD's Practice location
Easton, PA 18042Get Direction
JACKSON, WY 83001Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Figg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- When Is it Food Poisoning?
Food poisoning, or food borne illness, is a disease caused by eating food contaminated with infectious microorganisms or toxins. The infectious organism can be bacteria, a virus, or a parasite. Poisoning is very common in meat, chicken, fish, and eggs. But it may also be found in other food items,...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Ellen B Meyers MD555 E Broadway Jackson WY 83001
- Dr. Charles W Knight MD625 East Broadway Jackson WY 83001
- Dr. Emily J Knobloch MD557 E Broadway Jackson WY 83001
- Dr. Michael Abram Tenofsky M.D.625 E BROADWAY AVE JACKSON WY 83001
- Dr. Joy Lewis MD555 E. Broadway Jackson WY 83001
- Dr. Dennis L Butcher MD555 E BROADWAY AVE JACKSON WY 83001