Dr. Dennis King is a Dentist practicing in Hurricane, WV. Dr. King specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dennis Paul King DDS's Practice location
Hurricane, WV 25526Get Direction
Charleston, WV 25309Get Direction
Martinsburg, WV 25401Get Direction
Barboursville, WV 25504Get Direction
Beckley, WV 25801Get Direction
Vienna, WV 26105Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Paul King DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Lorena M. Surber DDS1218 Virginia St E Charleston West Virginia 25301
- Dr. Mark Wilson Simpson DDS400 Allen Dr. Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Christen Keely Simpson DDS, MBA400 Allen Dr. Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Gerald A Clark DDS1218 Virginia St E Charleston WV 25301
- Charles W Rhodes D.D.S.871 Oakwood Rd Charleston WV 25314
- Dr. Alex Warren Skaff DDS1200 Quarrier St Charleston WV 25301