Dr. Crispin Chinn is a radiologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Chinn specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1997
University of Washington School of Medicine 1997
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Or Health Science University Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 1998
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Crispin A Chinn MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Crispin A Chinn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Kiren S. Jain MD400 NE Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664
- Brian D Wadley M.D.233 NE 102ND AVE PORTLAND OR 97220
- Joseph K. Azar M.D.4816a Ne Thurston Way Vancouver WA 98662
- Jozsef Lukacs MD545 Ne 47th Ave Portland OR 97213
- Mary Marcelle Costantino MD19250 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062
- Andrew Yoo jong Kee M.D.450 N Graham St Portland OR 97227