Dr. Erik James Vankleek MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology19250 SW 90TH AVE TUALATIN OR, 97062
Dr. Van Kleek received his undergraduate degree in biology at Willamette University and his medical degree at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). He remained at OHSU to complete his internship ...
Education and Training
Oregon Health And Science University School of Medicine,Portland, Or, United States 2002
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Colorectal Cancer Screening, Colonoscopy, Esophagus And More
- Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis C
- University of California - San Diego, CA
Dr. Erik James Vankleek MD's Practice location
TUALATIN, OR 97062Get Direction
Oregon City, OR 97045Get Direction
Dr. Erik James Vankleek MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vankleek
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Raises Awareness of Celiac Disease
For some, the first time they heard much about the term "Gluten-free" was from Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who was formerly on The View. She also was a hardcore player on the show Survivor, inspiring many across the nation. Some didn't understand what celiac disease really was when she spoke about it, but...
- New Treatment for Celiac Disease Using Nanoparticles Is Underway
Recently, investigators have found a potential way to develop a treatment for celiac disease, which, according to Cour Pharmaceuticals focuses on the autoimmune disease, along with other inflammatory diseases. The treatment has been approved for clinical trials in August, 2017, and these trials have...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- 7 Travel Tips for Celiac Patients
A dreaded illness called the gluten-sensitive enteropathy, which is commonly known as celiac disease, affects both men and women regardless of age. It is likely acquired through hereditary genes that tend to develop or mutate in the body. Getting to know celiac disease is rather complicated and full...
- Anemia: Psychological Approach to Patients
The complete working of the human brain has been explained by numerous psychologists in the world. They have spent their lives trying to find the relation between different problems and how they affect the working of the human brain. The sanctioning of this relation is key to understanding why even...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Dr. Mark Stephen Schiele MD19250 SW 90TH AVE TUALATIN OR 97062
- Dr. Stephen Lumin Chen M.D.19250 SW 90TH AVE TUALATIN OR 97062
- Dr. Mark Patrick Cahill MD19250 SW 90TH AVE TUALATIN OR 97062
- Dr. Ryan Childers M.D.19250 SW 90TH AVE TUALATIN OR 97062
- Dr. Ronald Jay Lew MD19250 SW 90TH AVE TUALATIN OR 97062
- Dr. David Myles Nolan MD19250 SW 90TH AVE TUALATIN OR 97062