Dr. Brennan Young is a psychologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Young specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Young evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Young because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Brennan J. Young PH.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Denver, CO 80208Get Direction
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54703Get Direction
Brennan J. Young PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Young
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Dr. Gena R. Ghearing M.D.200 Hawkins Drive Iowa City Iowa 52242
- Dr. Norman Rasmussen EDD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mary Beer Other210 9th St Se Rochester MN 55904
- Dr. Kevin J Weber Other210 9th St Se Rochester MN 55904
- Dr. Barbara K Bruce PHD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Dustin P Wallace PHD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905