Dr. Mohammed Ahmad Awad D.O.
Orthopaedic Surgeon155 Hamilton Ave Frankfort IL, 60423
Dr. Mohammed Awad is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Frankfort, IL. Dr. Awad specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Awad tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Mohammed Ahmad Awad D.O.'s Practice location
Frankfort, IL 60423Get Direction
OTTAWA, IL 61350Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Ahmad Awad D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Awad
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.10330 S ROBERTS RD PALOS HILLS IL 60465
- Dr. Kishan Chand M.D.4020 Calumet Ave Hammond IN 46320
- Dr. Vietta Louise Johnson M.D.5454 S Hohman Ave Hammond IN 46320
- Dr. Daniel T Weber MD6850 Centennial Dr Tinley Park IL 60477
- Dr. Michael Cohen M.D.2100 Glenwood Ave Joliet IL 60435
- Dr. Mark Ryan Nikkel DO5540 W 111th St Oak Lawn IL 60453