Dr. Ehab E Sorial MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery740 S Limestone St Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Ehab Sorial is a vascular surgeon practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Sorial specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Sorial diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Endovascular retrieval of an intraaortic greenfield vena cava filter.
- Meta-analysis of endovascular vs open repair for traumatic descending thoracic aortic rupture.
- Endovascular versus open repair for descending thoracic aortic rupture: institutional experience and meta-analysis.
- Endoluminal thermal ablation versus stripping of the saphenous vein: Meta-analysis of recurrence of reflux.
Dr. Ehab E Sorial MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
STANFORD, CA 94305Get Direction
Dr. Ehab E Sorial MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sorial
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Dr. Thomas H Schwarcz M.D.1760 NICHOLASVILLE RD LEXINGTON KY 40503
- Dr. Gabriel J Bietz M.D.800 Rose Street Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Amy L Lipscomb M.D.800 ROSE ST LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Eric Endean MD740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Shane Damien O'keeffe MD800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. David Jon Minion MD740 S Limestone St Lexington KY 40536