Dr. Julie Gober-wilcox is a pathologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Gober-wilcox is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Gober-wilcox can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Gober-wilcox may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Julie Kim Gober-wilcox M.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108Get Direction
Dr. Julie Kim Gober-wilcox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Kristin Alexis Olson MDUnm Hospital Pathology Anatomic Clinical Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Bruce Todd Burks M.D1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Jennifer Jastram-belcher MDUnm Hospital Pathology Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Mohammed Ali Vasef MD2211 Lomas Ne Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Audrey Sato D.O.MSC08 4640 1 UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131
- Jain Zhou1 UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131