Jessie Lazzari is a physical therapist practicing in Daphne, AL. Jessie Lazzari specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jessie Lazzari can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jessie Lazzari will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jessie Lazzari's Practice location
Daphne, AL 36526Get Direction
Jessie Lazzari's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Brian Michael Lackey P.T,924 Plantation Blvd Fairhope AL 36532
- Mr. Daniel Scott Adams P.T.30595 Pinyon Dr Spanish Fort AL 36527
- Lisa Zito Park M.S.,P.T.110 Elecia Ln Foley AL 36535
- Anne Marie Boster PT1609 Woodspointe Cir Mobile AL 36609
- Dr. Glenn Lindsey Irion PHD, PT, CWS5 Mobile Infirmary Cir Mobile AL 36607
- Mr. Donovan Dewayne Brooks PT67 E Midtown Park Mobile AL 36606