Dr. Ellen Lou Cheek AU.D.
Audiologist2102 N COUNTRY CLUB RD TUCSON AZ, 85716
Dr. Ellen Cheek is an audiologist practicing in TUCSON, AZ. Dr. Cheek evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Cheek takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Education and Training
University of Arizona Science in Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology And Hearing Aids
- Tinnitus Evaluation And Treatment
- Hearing Aid Clean And Checks
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Aids And Audiology
Dr. Ellen Lou Cheek AU.D.'s Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85716Get Direction
Dr. Ellen Lou Cheek AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Childhood Asthma and COPD
It is clear that smoking is one of the greatest risks for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); however, there are other factors, such as second hand smoking (wherein you get the effects of smoking by getting exposed to it even if you do not smoke), contact with pollution, genetic...
- What Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia?
Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) is a very serious disease, which is characterized by a fluid buildup and inflammation in the lungs. This lung infection is caused by the fungus Pneumocystis jiroveci. It is an opportunistic disease that usually infects immunosuppressed individuals, especially...
- The Most Common Injuries among Nurses and How to Avoid Them
It’s not very surprising that almost all nurses are working to the bone. For an individual who is seeing from the outside, it might look like the job of nursing is all about giving shots and/or administering medication to patients. But, those who are already in the field would agree that nursing...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Linda Weiland Norrix PH.D.1131 E 2nd St Tucson AZ 85721
- Dr. Amy M. Wheeler AU.D.3172 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Mrs. Treasure Maria Peck AU.D.2001 W ORANGE GROVE RD TUCSON AZ 85704
- Dr. Christopher D Wahl AUD CCCA6567 E CARONDELET DR TUCSON AZ 85710
- Martha Clifford Auslander M.A. CCC-A1200 W Speedway Blvd Tucson AZ 85745
- Diana Marie Glose M.S.Savahcs (5-126) Tucson AZ 85723