Dr. Susan M. Fudge-erickson M.D.
Pediatrician3655 Lutheran Pkwy Suite 300 Wheat Ridge CO, 80033
Dr. Susan Fudge-erickson is a pediatrician practicing in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Fudge-erickson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fudge-erickson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fudge-erickson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Plantar Wart
- Strep Throat
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Program
Dr. Susan M. Fudge-erickson M.D.'s Practice location
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033Get Direction
Dr. Susan M. Fudge-erickson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fudge-erickson
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Dr. Ronald Carroll Meyer M.D.3655 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Bontrager M.D.8300 W 38th Ave Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Lance J Lazatin M.D.6055 W 46TH AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033
- Dr. Katya Bograd MD4803 Ward Rd Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Steven K Gordon MD4803 Ward Rd Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Brian Shear MD8300 W 38TH AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033